I have always wanted a blog, but never been the kind of person to stick with a diary or journal. We'll see how this one turns out. I am more of a visual person, so maybe I can just fill it up with pictures.
I am creating this blog to document my adventures in Boston. I am headed back to school this fall, and since it requires taking out ridiculous amounts of loans for the next three years, I want to document all my thoughts and memories so I can re-live them when I am working crazy hours to pay back the debt. Plus, I am not the best at keeping in touch, so this is a way for people to see what I am up to without having to wait for me to respond to an email.
Whew, first post done ... next one, when I arrive in Boston on Monday ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Julie,
Thanks for sending the blog link---your pictures are fantastic! You've seen more of New England in a few short weeks than anyone i've ever known!
We miss you but wishing you the best on your adventure to higher education.......Sudy
Post a Comment